Monday, August 6, 2012

Cuteness Overload: First (Professional) Family Pictures

Oh photography. It's one of my most favorite things in the world. I could read photography blogs all day because I love it that much (my 3.5 year stint as a wedding planner certainly didn't help this obsession). Thankfully my husband is as much of a fan as I am. For Fiona's first photo session, we hired Ryan Estes, a Philadelphia based family photographer. He was absolutely wonderful to work with, and I am so thankful to have these memories to look back upon. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves :)

p.s. the daddy/daughter pictures make my heart melt 1000x over

































































4 comments:

Justine said...

Oh wow!! Those are stunning!! I love the B&W one where it looks like your husband is kissing your head and you're looking at Fiona. These are seriously so beautiful!! :)

Belle on Heels said...

These are so, so wonderful!! Oh my gosh, I just love them.

Lexilooo said...

these photos are lovely!

asj said...

these are AMAZING. I love Penny's newborn pictures but I wish we had some professional ones of us with her when she was teeny tiny. SO PERFECT!